Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ambatchmasterpublisher Super Bowl Run

Ambatchmasterpublisher always played with the 49er's because you could throw 80 yard Hail Mary's to Jerry Rice all day. To rack up insane passing yards, I'd go to their 15, run out of bounds, then have a running back take it all the way to my own 5 on the next Ambatchmasterpublisherplay. Then I could do another pass play, but take it to their 5 to get first down again, then repeat. They'd regain possession on their 5, I'd sack their QB in their endzone and they'd have to kick off to me again. Crazy passing yards Ambatchmasterpublisher


Ambatchmasterpublisher Atta boy! Get 'em, Bo! Tecmo Bowl forever


Ambatchmasterpublisher for me one of the most heart filled moment. i loved it. god bless!

Ambatchmasterpublisher sang this in choir class.. reminds me of my wonderful choir teacher. miss him lots.. great performance Ambatchmasterpublisher


Ambatchmasterpublisher